Lanterncove Dispensary Candle - African Neroli & Pinewood
A few tips to ensure you get the most out of your candle:
1. Firstly, take a quick look at the warnings and instructions on the base of the candle and inside the box.
2. Always burn until the wax turns to liquid all the way to the edge of the container to prevent ‘tunnelling’.
3. Do not burn for longer than 3 hours.
4. Before re-lighting always trim the wicks to 5mm and ensure they are upright. Trimming wicks reduces smoking and ‘mushrooming’.
5. Lastly, never use the lid or water to extinguish your candle and always extinguish your candle when there is 10mm left at the bottom of the jar. That’s when you know it’s time to buy a new candle.